Friday, December 7, 2007

SomeBody

Somebody please tell Gracie (in doggy language) it is raining outside and there will be no trip to the park for sniffing, chasing and doing doggy business this am. Maybe when it dries out some we will go. Oh if our life were all that simple and we could be so easily amused by chasing a ball and having the park be your giant toilet with someone to clean up after you. UPDATES: Rich had blood work done yesterday and his white counts are really low - he really needs to stay away from sick people and so do I, so I don't bring anything home. Last night was the RED HAT, SWEET TART Christmas Feast-gift exchange. We went to Debbie's house and it was so festive and decorated with all kinds of great Santa's and Snowmen. She had this great sign in her kitchen that said " I only have a kitchen because it came with the house" FUNNY. There was plenty of food and good desserts even though someone forgot to bring her dessert...

Rich and I are really feeling the BLESSINGS, from our friends and family with their phone calls, invitations (although we have had to turn some down which makes us very sad, but we will be back next year), fabulous soups and those great elves that came to help me decorate the house! Time for errands in the rain... Sounds like that should be a song...
Have a wonderful wet, blessed day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed the rainy weather! Poor Gracie!
Hope you and your husband are doing well. The thought of your soup is making my mouth water!
If I dont see you, Merry Christmas!