Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Feeling it

yep, sad, blue a little depressed. As a friend of mine said about Meghan's OB in the paper - 27 years and you get a couple of paragraphs written about you at the end of the day. I guess that is true about all of us no matter when we die. Then it is up to your family to write those couple of paragraphs about you and your life, if they choose to, then again maybe there is no family left. Maybe we should all write our own before we go.

Leaving for Santa Cruz and Ben Lomond EARLY on Thursday. Jeff, is driving up on his own (Mr. environmental) seems he does not want to spend 8 hours in the car with his parents - prefers his own company. Of course I am the DRAMA QUEEN around her since I suggested that we stay the extra day in Ben Lomond to celebrate his 32nd birthday on Saturday. But after living at home for the past 3 years (now there is a big hurry) it seems this weekend is the only weekend left to go look for an apartment and move out by September 1. I am the mama, I gave birth to him, I have the stretch marks to show what 9lbs 6 oz will do to you and I brought him into this world naturally (what in hell was I thinking)! Even Michael, said it would be nice to have Jeff's birthday the next day. I think so too. Let this family spend some time together, make some new memories and start some healing. What do I know? I think even at this age you can go into MOM MODE and the last thing they want is a mom!

Yep, just feeling it. Maybe I will get 2 and 1/2 paragraphs in the end....s


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think you deserve at least 3! I will be thinking of you this weekend....take care and I hope to see you soon when you get back.
Sending you a big (HUG)!

Hipotecas con ASNEF o RAI said...

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting stuff in your blog. From the volume of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one! keep up the great work.