Saturday, June 2, 2007

ALOHA

Oh my!! They are on the plane (or they should be on the plane by now) winging their way towards OAHU. This is a HAPPY CHAPTER for Mike & Meghan. With all they have both been through Meghan with all her surgeries and more to go later this month and Michael by her side - these two really - really need a break. A chance to be in such a beautiful place, refresh and renew their very essence and be in love. AHHHH! I just pray it is all they want it to be and more. If I could change anything it would be that Meghan was making this trip in remission and cancer free. We talked to her last night and besides being very excited, she spent the day getting her manicure, pedicure and hair done. As it should be for any 25 year old getting ready to take her first trip to the Islands. It was a day, I feel where she could forget what her body was doing, and just enjoy. I want to cry and jump for joy with the excitement I am feeling for the two of them. Do you remember your first trip to the Islands or Disneyland as a child? I remember my first trip to Maui years ago, before the breeze ways. You exited the plane the old fashion way out on the tarmac and the first thing I felt was that warm tropical breeze, saw the palm trees swaying and smelled that only in Hawaii smell of the islands.... All senses were engaged. It was magical. Have a Magical day Mike and Meghan all our ALOHA is with you! Everyone else be sure to enjoy the tropical breeze of your life.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I remember my first time in Maui as a kid, the fun is going someplace you have never been, you just dont know what awaits you. Plus it's wonderful to go with people you love. I hope they have a nice relaxing trip!