Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Umbrella


Oh what a fun distraction to sit and make some cards! This card was cute, creative, fast and could have been even cuter with a few additional elements...(I wanted FAST when making 14 cards)The paper was summer tropical drinks on card stock -bazzill of course with a "drink umbrella" attached on the side. The inside said HAVE A REFRESHING SUMMER AND DON'T FORGET THE UMBRELLA. I did these in lieu of 4th of July cards - more of a happy summer card. I sent them out with extra postage and a little bubble wrap to keep the umbrella from getting smashed in the post office machinery. We shall see! my nightmare is that the post office will return them and say SPECIAL HANDLING and additional postage required. Cute side note Rich's aunt Jean in New Jersey always sends me a store brought thank you card when I send her a hand made card... Very funny but she loves those handmade cards. Time to go finish Kelly's Journal/Diary/Scrapbook. Pictures to follow... it is so darn cute and innovative for a 14 year old being promoted to 9th grade....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: