Monday, July 23, 2007

Life

Time to just enjoy summer and this funny weather we are having today... Sat outside in the rain this morning drinking my Tazo green tea with a little organic milk listening to the rain hit the top of the umbrella, said a little prayer and just enjoyed the smells. It reminded me of the weather they have back east or in Hawaii. I want to go in my scrappy room and scrap but the creative jean seems to be hiding! I have been reading the Scrapbook Oasis blog with interest and excitement at all the new stuff that is coming and I keep telling my self "go use something up so you can buy the new stuff". Okay I have talked myself into it... I am off to go sit and stare at some pictures and paper...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

that sounds so nice, a relaxing morning! I am glad you made a pit stop at the Oasis too :)