Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Summer

Vacation Bible School! A summer tradition for my nieces and myself. This year we are doing something different at VBS Avalanche Ranch (theme)... We are doing the WILD BIBLE ADVENTURES for the pre schoolers at Prairie Dog Pre-School. Are they not the cutest little things ever. I think they are very cute since I don't have to bring any of them home. We (myself, Kelly, Cassie and Taylor - Jordan is not yet old enough to volunteer) are having a very fun, high energy and creative time trying to keep these little prairie dogs entertained for 25 minutes... 4 times a day. WE do the happy dance at the 11:30 when it is over for the day for us... RWH leaves for Oregon tomorrow am early and today is his birthday. As he says"just Glad to be HERE". At the suggestion of the nieces we are doing some Lasagna (by Ms. Stouffers) Cesare Salad and Kelly is making a German Chocolate cake his favorite.... The girls are using lots of scrapbook scraps to make BIG birthday cards. Oh these days are long and tiring but so rewarding when you can make it through to bed time. I need my afternoon pick me up... Time for a trip to the Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf... Double Vanilla Latte Tea here I come... Have a blessed day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: