Tuesday, January 1, 2008

SINKING IN....

Yes, it is 1:12 in the afternoon and it is sinking into my brain that it is the New Year and already lots of changes have happened in 13 hours. Our house went from full to empty (including the nest), Mike and Meghan left to go back up to Northern California and we all saw Jeff off today at the Newport Pier for his bike ride. OFFICIALLY he is on his way from Orange County California to Orange County Florida. He and his friend Mike. Their new apartment is a bike with a trailer, a tent, coleman stove and lots of camera equipment to film their documentary. They should by now be well on their way to their first nights stop someplace in Devore. Oh my rear hurts just thinking about all that time on a bike seat. Here a few pic's to share! Jeff with his new apartment on the back of his bike. Jeff thinking it's here I AM DOING IT. The 5 of us at the end of the pier (this is by the way a great picture of all of us, if you photo a lot you know what I mean since someone is always saying NO not another picture) and Jeff with Mike his cycling buddy. Little difference in size, kind of like the movie TWINS. In the previous post their is a link to Jeff's web site and they are supposed to BLOG along the way. I can not wait to hear about the travel up the interstate 15 the Cajon pass (they think they will be in Vegas Friday or Saturday). Yes, they believe they can ride up the pass to Las Vegas with those bikes and pulling about 75 pounds of trailer (or as I like to call it apartment) behind them.

13 hours of change already. I think I should scrap that as a page! Keep me from thinking about all the other "sinking in to my brain"
stuff that needs to be done. Clean scrap room, put away decorations and wrapping paper and and and and.... HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. Okey warning this post looks really good but sometimes when I hit the official button it changes everything since I did this through PICASA so I could use the pictures.... here goes.
I will get a link to www.southern-tier.net officially posted on the left soon.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!
I am exhausted after 10 miles! That is so amazing. I cant wait to see the updates. Really cool.
Happy new year!