Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Is this what they MEAN




Is this what they mean by eye candy.... WOW what a trip. We saw parts of the island of Lanai Hawaii that some people may never see. 4 wheel driving - hiking. Rich and I were with Betsy and Brain hiking to a place called STONE SHACK on Lanai over lava rocks, coral, junk, sand and whatever else the tide brought in, along the coast line
(no sidewalks or beach in most areas)thirsty, wet tennis shoes, sand in our pants, sweaty and I looked at him and said.... I am so ready for that umbrella drink with a waitress... But as you can see from a few of these pictures it was so beautiful and worth the sandy pants.... Yes, those piled up stones are STONE SHACK. Me with Molokai in the background and a picture of all of us hiking down to the beach. I still have about 100 plus pictures to upload and go through, so guess what I am doing this afternoon... More later... ALOHA

No comments: