Monday, July 14, 2008

HAS ANYONE SEEN...

Last Week? Where did it go? Was the 4th of July really 10 days ago? Pondering questions for minds who lose track of time! Or entire weeks. Actually the last 10 days were great except for the fact they went by entirely to fast. Good thing I had my trusty camera to take pictures so I could document some of the fast times. Another thing I love about being a scrapper is knowing I need to capture these times that seem so ordinary. Left to my own abilities with no camera things would be more of a fast blur, my mind would forget and a simple pictures can provoke so many thoughts and feelings of a moment... Heck, it can even bring the weather back when you look into those inks on the print that capture the moment (wow it was really hot that day or cold or the wind was blowing so fierce). You get the PICTURE.....?

Quick recap, Michael was here for the 4th and his 27th birthday on the 5th. We had a great time at our neighborhood party, visiting with friends, eating and watching fireworks. Monday was the start of Vacation Bible School and Rich went to the City of Hope for a scan (which came back great... another 3 month recess and in remission, thank you Jesus). I had 3 of my 4 neices for a WAKE OVER on Thursday (when I mentioned to my pasters wife I was having a sleep over at VBS and was not sure if I was mentally ready... she said sleep over - they never sleep it's a wake over, I thought that was funny... so sleep overs should officially be renamed)! Friday I took neice Kelly to the Oasis for a crop... She is 15, has a boyfriend and spends most of her time on the phone sending text messages. Not sure how she would take this CROP thing.... She loved it! Annie Adams was there and printed these amazing pictures on her Canon printer. Kelly had one done of her and her sister for their bedroom wall. Thank you, Oasis, Annie and Canon... You made an Aunty and a 15 year old very happy.


This week life should be a little slower.... A few highlights my wonderful hubby has a birthday on Friday... AND AND AND...... I get my left arm cast off on Thursday at 11:15... I am counting the seconds on this one... It has been 5 weeks of wearing a wet sponge on my arm... ICK.... I can not wait for the freedom... I will be having my own freedom celebration.... I may even go get a mainicure to celebrate.

Happy week to all! watch out the hurridness syndrom... and if it happens to you and your week goes by to fast take pictures.... Speaking of pictures ... here are a few from the last 10 days.


Sarah with her prize from the cake walk on the 4th... Kids love a cake walk...






The girls watching fireworks in the back of the golf cart outside.... The next picture is the boys watching fireworks all with head phones on in the back of the SUV... They did not like the noise


























....











The Boys







VBS Church Wrap Up. Kelly and Cassie with our Paster below picture... Can you tell it was a wild week.

Finally a picture of the July Birthday Boys... Well 2 of them anyway... My Rich on the left and My Michael in the middle with our Neighbor Steel on the 4th. Happy Birthday to you both... Love you...

1 comment:

Dave said...

They will have to comply with local nursing board regulations as regards the amount of time that they ought to serve in hospitals. Certified Nurse Practitioners in the State of Alabama are required to submit a collaborative practice agreement for with a qualified physician and may request prescriptive authority for non-controlled substances. Still, it is still a very noble job and one that not everyone is able to do. In addition to providing medical services, these residences also provide personal care assistance, dental services, social activities, rehabilitation services, dietary services, mental health care, exercise programs and medication administration. After graduation many people search for the best nursing programs.