Wednesday, July 2, 2008

How was your week & 4th of July


Wednesday... is it really Wednesday already? The week is flying by. Where did last weekend go? Let's see last Friday was a Dodger game in one of those amazing suites. Our once a year Dodger game (and they were playing the Angel's) with some of Rich's clients from work. We were looking up the first base side a little left of home place... I feel so Hollywood hanging out in that suite. If you have never been they must have 7 TV's (this is not a big area), a computer with Internet access, amazing food and a leather DODGER BLUE couch (until this trip I had not noticed the color of the couch. I should have taken my camera to take pic's). It was hard to decide if we were Dodger fans or Angel fans. One thing for sure we LOVED it when Andre Ether hit a home run off the bench. He was one of the young, personable players who came to see Rich when he was at the City of Hope. We call him OUR boy...

Saturday was our friends son wine release Party... RENDARIO wines. He has been making wine since 2003 and this release was a SYRAH... Very tasty... Some of us may have tasted a little to much. Let's just say I had to drive home with my gimp leg.

Sunday we went to this darling babies baptism. Can not wait to scrap this picture. Look at those amazing blue eyes. Being a scrapper I see all these cute baby and kid layouts and I get a little jealous since my life is no longer in that season and I don't think there has ever been a scrap magazine published without a baby section. When are they going to publish more "empty nest" layouts.... NEVER... Now I get to do a cute baby page...



Back to today... Monday and Tuesday just evaporated like water in the heat. Taking my great neighbor Barb to Paris in a Cup for her birthday which was June 18th. I am so glad I got to go and discover this place with all my scrappin pals back in May. Cheryl, Kim, Lia and Rebbecca (see blog Monday, June 2, 2008 Find your Fabulous). Barb and I love our tea and she appreciates good food and things that are different. When Barb needs therapy she cooks or bakes.

Happy 4th of July to everyone near and far here are a few pics from prior years. No they are not scrapped but they are still good pictures.


Jonathan, Kelly, Cassie, their friend, Veronica and Sarah. I love the freedom of being carefree on their face and just having FUN. As adults we don't let loose and dance like kids... Maybe we should?
















Last year's Frisbee golf team. Paul Brown, Pastor Competitive Mike, Rich, Jeff and Jonathan. I think they lost over $75.00 in Frisbees last year on roof tops and stuck in trees. I do hope for a better showing this year MEN.


















A picture of Our Michael (who will be here this weekend, we really hope we have a sighting or two... He will be 27th on July 5th... WOW) Jonathan and Grace... Grace loves to ride in the golf cart. We live in amazing neighborhood that has a huge 4th of July event. This year thanks to the cast and leg boot we are getting a cart again.

Time to go have that birthday lunch with Barb. Have a wonderful Wednesday and 4th of July Holiday.

UPDATE: Meghan is home. She came home a week ago last Tuesday. I talked to her mom last night and she is doing amazingly better than last time. Mike even told me the two of them have gone for small walks around the park next door to her house. PRAYERS are working. Thanks everyone and God Bless you and yours. Celebrate Freedom!
Finally A picture of Mike & Meghan on the 4th of July I think in 05.
Note to Self: properly label your pictures with the year on computer... The older I get the more I forget....!

No comments: