Monday, June 2, 2008

Find your Fabulous




Posted by Picasa


I found my fabulous on Saturday - TEA and a SCRAPBOOK class at the Oasis. That's me looking very hollywoodish on the left, Cheryl, looking very Patty Labelle, the every fun, smiling and caring Lia (birthday girl today) next, the always artistic Kim next to Lia and the always stylish Rebecca. I was dragging my feet about going to meet these ladies at Paris in a Cup at the Orange Circle on Saturday thinking (like women do) .... Oh I should stay home I am already taking a scrap class tonight I have spent enough money... blah blah blah.... You know how we are and sometimes we can talk ourselves out of something FABULOUS! As in my case I didn't know exactly how fabulous it was til I experienced it. We shared stories, tea, scones and laughs. Did I already use the word fabulous. THANK YOU, for sharing ladies a truly Fabulous day....



Suzy P' s class Saturday at the Oasis was (again) a fabulous way to end the day. She is a great teacher and puts an enormous amount of time, creativity and energy into her projects and directions.... She is my poster child for why I never want to teach a class.... EXAMPLE:



take out white paint, sponge, paintbrush, SR chipboard circles, MR chipboard letters and MR travel chipboard keychain (in baggie) - she even tells you where the item is located in your kit. The papers are stacked in the order you need them and Suzy's motto is "I just want everyone to be Happy" and she truly means it. Thanks again Oasis and Suzy.



TODAY, more of the same Fabulous, Monday Moms bible study brunch, here at Hyland's Island. Our group picture and then some pictures of those wonderful helping hands as we made chicken salad sandwich's for the ALPHA group tonight.... Oh who is that with the Knife....


Susan's idea of a chicken salad mixer...


Knife happy ladies.... good thing that cupboard behind them was clean and organized since it showed up in the picture. I think that is my only kitchen cupboard that is organized... Not so fabulous... oh well...

Oh my time to run and serve the ALPHA dinner... Have to load the car.... THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! No more blogging today... Oh and Rich's team won the Church golf tournament on Saturday for the THIRD year in row... My stud... GOD BLESS. FIND YOUR FABULOUS... Hugs, Prayers, Aloha



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought I'd already commented but it never went thru. This tech stuff is s-o-o-o-o hard, for the older set!
Love the pictures and glad we got out of the knife situation uncut!
Your incredible spirit shines thru in all your posts.
So grateful for our friendship. :) Janet