Friday, June 13, 2008

UGH.... What I can't DO





I can play tennis, played today and won. Can type on the keyboard just a little slower. Can't open a tea bag or fold laundry, there's allot more I can't do and every time I can't do them or have trouble doing something, I remind myself this is only temporary. Don't know how I am going to wash my hair with my new embellishment on my arm, since I am not supposed to get it wet. It's only been on for 2 days now and I HATE IT (yes, I have showered since then with the newspaper plastic bag over the cast, just have not had to wash my hair yet. till today).... it is more of an inconvenience than anything else. Cuts down on mobility and scrapping... Only 5 weeks and 5 days to go. Any bets if I will be able to keep it on that long? Baby, Baby, suck your thumb - I feel like the biggest baby ever because I have some inconvenience in my life. Let's see Jeff rode his bike from Newport Beach, Ca. to Key West Florida, Rich had a bone marrow transplant in January, Meghan is having her second liver surgery next week and I have a little cast on my arm... This blogging is very therapeutic for me!!! Life is good and full of blessings and richness.... Time to go clean up the memory cards for the camera's so I can take lots of pictures in Ben Lomand at Meghan's party tomorrow. I hear they have made a volcano and brought in sand...

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

OMG, girl...what some people will do for a little attention!! Seriously, what happened? You poor thing...Let me know if I can do anything to help you! (Except finish your Suzy project...so done with that!) Take Care!
Hugs,
Cheryl