Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I REALLY WANT TO....

I really, really, really, want to scrap.... Hubby watching the Lakers and I can scrap to my hearts content, I have projects to finish... But the scrap table is piled high and unorganized with my latest scrap project stuff and my brain is not feeling any organizational skills to walk over there and just get busy... UGH....!



I know how about a picture or two from Monterey this past weekend.


Meghan and I took a little (very little) cruise on the glass bottom boat the LITTLE MERMAID around the harbor... That is a picture of our feet on the boat and that green in the picture that was the color of the water... (not that Hawaiian blue color, we really love) We saw nothing through the glass bottom, well we did see some seaweed. We did see lots of sea lions hanging out and an otter. Check out Meghan's flip flops with the little crown on them... SO CUTE.. I think I need a pair. The 4 of us went to the Crown and Anchor a British pub across the street from the Marriott and enjoyed some bitters, Stella beer and food. Rich and I were bad.... We didn't go to the big GALA dinner at the end of his business meeting since we really just wanted to spend time with Mike and Meghan. The last picture is a picture of the two little LOVE BIRDS... it is so cute they make goggle eyes at each other even though they sometimes act like an old married couple after only three years of dating.... We are going back to Monterey this weekend only flying.... When you look at the picture of my little love birds - does that sweet girl look sick to you.... ? She is and she is also one of the bravest people I know. Our Meghan will be having her second liver re-section surgery on June 17,2008. At 24 she was diagnosed with colon cancer and it had already spread to her liver. Her mom Beverly decided to have a big Hawaiian luau this coming Saturday for her before her surgery. Wow what a mom and what a great idea. So off we go again to Northern California, up Saturday home Sunday.
PRAYERS we need lots of prayers for Meggie....
I am going to walk over to the scrappy table now and try for inspiration....

No comments: