Monday, October 13, 2008

testing 2,3,4


The new IMac is home and sort of up and running, with the exception of our local cable email provider.  So I thought lets give this a try with the new Mac and google and see what happens. So hello this is me on the new mac...   Now I will attempt to add a picture from Iphoto...  Not as smooth or as fast as I would like but I am still on the learning curve with the new puter...

This is where I made Rich sit on his bottom for about 2 hours on hard black lava rock while we waited for night fall to see the glow of the volcano.  It was so worth it.  Or so I thought till we had to hike back with our flashlights in the dark, back over the lumpy bumpy lava rocks with other tourist who see better than you breathing like hot lava down your neck so they can pass you ... IN THE DARK,  driving back to our hotel in the darkest dark, no street lights on a two lane road we didn't know, in the rain, just enough rain to keep the wipers wiping... with the ocean on one side... we think we could not actual see the ocean and one car in front of us, bright lights bearing down on the other side of the road.  At one point Rich had the opportunity to pass the car in front and I said I don't think we want to be the lead DOG here. Rich slowly letting the circulation back into his fingers from grabbing and holding the steering wheel so tightly... that is when you are scared and say God, I really liked seeing the volcano but now I am questioning my wisdom in this decision so please see us back safely... He did.  Now it is safe to say I really like it.  You can check out the local flow and volcano update here.  I will add more photo's later.  Have to go check for FIRE update.  Rich just called and said there is one burning here in Irvine...  ALOHA

No comments: