Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Vegas Baby

Vegas tomorrow for my birthday.  They might let me in the city since I had my eyebrows waxed, and a pedi and a mani... Oh the details of growing older and the MAINTENANCE.  Time to pack.  You know it takes me forever to pack all the Gucci gowns and tiffany diamonds.  There are just so many choices in my diamond collection to wear. STOP Laughing everyone who knows me knows this is not true.  This year is good since hubby-bubby will be enjoying the fun with me. Last year he was still recovering! New Year - New Day... Can't wait to get there and win the BIG MONEY Jackpot!  Actually looking forward to time by the pool and seeing the JERSEY BOYS.  Oh what fun it is to play.  

Started the birthday celebration last night with the Happy Hour ladies.  Tonight more celebration with the Scrappy ladies at the Oasis...  I will need to be careful since I don't want to start the day tomorrow with a scrap hangover and have to spend 4 to 5 hours in the car recovering.  Kidding  -  I hope  my tummy hurts tomorrow from laughing so hard, like it some times does after a rip roaring time at the Oasis.  Not a lot of scrapping gets done  but we make the walls shake with all the laughter.  

Happy day everyone...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy Birthday (tomorrow) Jackie! Enjoy your trip to Vegas...may the luck of the Irish be with you. (I have NO idea where THAT came from). Enjoy and remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas (unless its really juicy and then, you'd better share!)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jackie. Looking forward to you sharing you winnings with us...I am already dreaming of my Island get away, where did you say we were going?
Best Birthday Wishes,
Lia