Monday, April 20, 2009

HAD IT!

Have you ever had enough of people being down right DUMB?  Today was one of those days.  There was the lady at the 4 way stop who was in such a hurry she would rather run over the pedestrians and baby strollers, then let me go on my TURN. The man who was backing his car out at COSTCO and hit his shopping cart with his car into the side of my car.  I looked and pointed at him, at the cart and he was just looking at me like what is the big deal. Good thing it did not leave any scratches.  THEN there is this chewing gum in the heat issue.  For the last two days I have managed to put my foot in so much hot sticky gum.  I was walking today and my shoe stuck to the pavement so hard I walked right out of my sandal onto the hot asphalt.  Hot, sticky gum is such a joy to clean off too.  I kept looking around for the cameras that were making people laugh and the guy to come and tell me SMILE your on chewing gum in 102 degree heat cam. Let's face it I will do almost anything to bring humor and laughter to someone's day but this is getting ridiculous.  Moral of the story put your darn chewed gum in the trash can, don't run your shopping cart into another persons car and Pedestrians do not make good hood ornaments. I am going to bed I have HAD IT.   

2 comments:

Sandy Navarro said...

Jackie, I'm sitting here by myself and laughing out loud SO hard! My rule is, "if there's no blood, it's ok to laugh" and girl you gave the best visual! I've had those days when it seems like everyone is on a completely different planet. I think I like ours better!

Todd said...

She had kids in she baked cookies for and those kids stood up for her against the accusation that she killed her sons. Most people notice results within the first several weeks. This hit single appeared on their first album "200 по встречной" which was first released on May 21, 2001. Indeed, it's like I always say if love were easy to attain, then it wouldn't be worth the effort.