Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Charmed for Reflections


 I am really going all in for a giant Scrapbook Hangover.  Reflections this weekend. Busy charging camera batteries, gathering tools, pictures, adhesive.  I am going to participate in a charm swap and this is what I came up. I like them and they are TROPICAL a pineapple stamped shrinky dinky with a hawaiian hula dancer and a little orange ribbon.  The month of May is shaping up to be a BUSY one.  Starting tomorrow night and ending on Sunday about 3:00 on May 3rd, 7 scrap classes and cropping.    I just hope my -  to many women in the same hotel -  hormone meter does not go NUTS and I get OVER LOADED.  What is it about a room full of women that all want to talk at once.  GUILTY (I am) it is like being in a large overcrowded Aviary and everyone squawks at once.  

I will just take the time now to say HAPPY MAY everyone. 

Meghan, update.  I talked to her recently and there is really not much of a change in her health.  She is still in pain and is only leaving the house for doctors appointments or chemo treatments.  I have heard from so many of you that told me you have taken time out of your schedule to drop her a note or send her a card.  THANK YOU so much.  It really has touched her and her family and every time I think about all the lives she has touched and effected even though so many of you have never met her it brings tears to my eyes and I just say thank you and thank you GOD for such incredible friends.






No comments: