Friday, February 16, 2007

FIRST TIME AGAIN

Here it is again Hyland's Island BLOG maybe the 8th time is the charm... I so want to have a blog if not to share my fifty (ish) thoughts with the world than just a random place for me to Journal what is happening in our life at the Island. Like most people I so lose track of what I did last week, come to think of it I lose track of what I did yesterday. Does anyone have brain adhesive? Maybe I could get some stuff to stick. Not that I am complaining (although I can) it is just that recently when I tried to look back on some of the detail of 2006, and the many places we went, the great things we did and spending time with friends it all seems a little fuzzy and the thoughts, feelings and emotions I experienced at the time (and the things that made us laugh) all seemed to fade... Being a blogger along with a scrapbooker seems to be the answer at least for now...

No comments: