Wednesday, February 28, 2007

WINNER

Bunco was such great fun last night. I can not believe I have not been there since October... I have not lost my touch I was the winner with the top score, good wrist action, I guess. Kathy, truly a great bunco hostess. So much good food and she made three cakes this past weekend deciding which one to make for our bunco dessert. Super over achiever if you ask, me but I appreciate her time and effort. I came home with some great recipes and baking dishes and let's not forget I was the winner. Better bask in that for sometime probably won't happen again in 2007. Did I mention I get to host the Christmas Bunco, that is what happens when you miss going to bunco on "sign up for the new year night". It will be hard to compete with what Cindy did last year- Prime Rib Dinner on her good China... I know I can not compete so I am thinking SPAM on paper plates.. tee heee....

No comments: