Friday, March 2, 2007

Orlanda Florida

Counting down the hours... It is finally here by this time tomorrow we will be in Orlando Florida, unpacking and preparing for our next day adventure at DISNEY WORLD. How exciting. Taking the nieces Kelly (a brand new 14 year old) and Cassie (12, 13 in May). I have both cameras packed and my new lens for my Cannon and can't wait to see the place and take lots of photos... We took over 400 pictures in just 8 days when we were in Hawaii in February and we have been there many times. You must admit Hawaii is such eye candy and when you see those great photo's on your computer screen (digital users) the blues and greens - they don't even look like they are real truly, postcard style photos. I am guessing over 1000 pictures for this trip. Love to take pictures of just stuff, lighting, structure, food. I see some mini albums in my future after this trip. Oh and did I mention that I found housing for my little baby NIKON at Ritz camera. Only $39.95 says it is only good up to 12feet and not supposed to leak but I don't know how well I really trust the product. It will however serve it's purpose when we go swim with the dolphins to keep it from getting wet and I should be able to get some great shots since I won't have to use the underwater disposable camera... Blessing to all be back soon....

No comments: