Thursday, March 15, 2007

How Old


does a scrapbooking magazine need to be before you can officially throw it out? Is there some proper scraping rule? I read my magazine's articles but I have never read where this specific problem has been addressed. I know I have read articles about scrapping what is in my purse (like that would every happen and other stuff that makes me fall on the floor laughing)but I am so afraid I might break some rule and never be able to attend a crop or scrap class again. How often should I refer to information on scrapping that is almost 3 years old.... I feel gray hair popping out of my head as I stress over this.... Oh no I just remembered I have a box in the back of my scrap room that I moved here over 4 years ago... I must go look. WE have a winner a Nov/Dec 1997 (10 years old). For old time sake some of the articles are Color-Tinting Black and White photos... before we could do it on the computer, yes I have the photo tint pens do you? Stylish Strips (2000)Tearing your ArtOut (1998) Remember when we would cut the entire person out of the picture (that was dinosaur cropping and stick it on a page?). Time to go hit the recycle bin before the truck gets here.... Hope you had a chuckle! Back to the spring cleaning of my scrap room... I may post some before and after pictures the table is 3 ft. high with stuff... I think there is a table in that room!

No comments: