Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Cancel- Delete

Where in life is that button. Wouldn't it be great if just like typing on your keyboard you could hit the button that would delete or cancel a mistake you made, some dumb word that came out of your mouth, or action? How about being able to cancel an entire day that was not good... I know we are supposed to have days that challenge who we are, are beliefs, love, life and our very souls. I have trouble with those kind of days and I had one yesterday. You could say we are in crises mode, the heart is heavy. Received one of those dreaded phone calls yesterday that my brother age 41, with 5 great kids a successful guy married 20 years, has hit rock bottom and is addicted to drugs AGAIN. Not just any drugs the BAD drugs. They live so far away and it is hard to know what to do. I went back there a year ago last January to help his wife and the kids with the same crises and he went to rehab. Apparently 10 days out of his 30 day rehab he started using again. I think drug use is so selfish and I know after just a couple of uses the person inside is gone and the drugs take over their very soul and mind. I want to fix it I want to make it better... I HAVE NO CONTROL. You can not help those that don't want to be helped. Right now he does not want help. Does anyone have any answers? Interventions? I need the cancel- delete start over BUTTON... My meter is full.

No comments: