Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blessed

Lately, when I am feeling down or my meter is full or I feel life should be better or different I try and do that 10 positive things as best I can when sometimes you just want to have a pity party. I am trying not to have a pity party with all that is going on and after my earlier am post sooooo..... I may not come up with 10 but here goes.... thinking, waiting..... I just had a great trip to Orlando Florida with our niece's. The weather could not be better. I am feeling better. Good time to be alive with Medicine and Doctors... for spouse, and me after last week. I have two great adult children. People who love me. Yesterday, was a beautiful day with the "pink ladies" going to take Kristen her flowers... Hubby is home and I am planning a great dinner... Okay feeling better... Now I need that ENERGY BUTTON to do make that great dinner....

1 comment:

debbie said...

Hang in there Jackie. You are loved!
Debbie