Friday, March 23, 2007

Birthday Week




Oh my where do I begin and it has only been a few day.... the fog has cleared from my head and my body (thank God)off the antibiotics and finally starting to get some energy back and feel like myself... ahhhhh... Tuesday 1st day of spring and my birthday. Good day and night. Went to Newport Landing in Newport Beach for dinner. What do you say about one of those dining experiences that is at least a 9.5, on the scale. We rode the ferry across the bay (a total NB experience)we arrive at the restaurant with our (or should I say my) 2 bottles of Stags Leap Merlot
and being a Tuesday in the early spring there are not many other diners in the restaurant. The meal was fabulous had Opakapka (not sure if I spelled it right it is a Hawaiian white fish) in Mac nuts with pineapple mango salsa.... YUM - I want more NOW! Finished by a Creme Burlie (not sure this is spelled right either- spelling tutor needed) for the birthday girl, which of course she shared with her hubby and son. The only thing that could have been better was if Michael could have been there. We had a toast for him!

Yesterday had happy hour for the HHH ladies and they showed up with balloons, cupcakes, cards and chocolate... Wow what a nice surprise. I could really feel the love. Just up loaded those pics and forgot to rotate one... hate that! Still on the learning curve with this blog stuff.

Should get the results of hubby's bone marrow tap today. Expecting good new there, but we have hit some other road blocks with the next treatments that are being worked out pray for God's guidance and vision in the weeks to follow. Off to SCRAP and watch Price is Right.. what a beautiful morning.

No comments: