Monday, March 19, 2007

Bone Marrow

Later today they will be testing my sweet hubby's body to be sure he is making bone marrow before they go further with his next stage of Lymphoma treatment. It will be in the Doc's office so that is good. Says he will just have to wear his Ipod so he does not hear the sound... YUCK. God love him he has a word doc all typed out and ready to go with about 20 questions. The questions have more to do with further treatments and the future than what is going on today. He is brave.

On a lighter note had a great time at my first every St. Patrick's Day party at our new neighbors but long time acquaintances home. Didn't know limericks could be so dirty. Although some were funny. What a great Party and the corned beef and cabbage so very good. Birthday tomorrow and I will finally get to have a glass of wine. Going to Newport Landing in Newport Beach, one of my favorite places and I have a bottle of my favorite wine "Stags Leap" Merlot- being on those antibiotics it's been a long dry spell with no wine.... Oh I take that back had a sip at Communion yesterday... Lord knows I need that time for forgiveness. Almost done with my scrappy room.... I can see the floor and half the table. I will have to post before and after pictures later.... Love

No comments: