Monday, March 26, 2007

This Week????

yes ????? what will this week hold and be like...BIG QUESTION! Things I know for sure... I am officially older this week than last and as my hubby would say "are we done Celebrating your birthday yet?" My response and life lesson to live by is this... "the older you get the fewer birthdays you have left... so you need to celebrate them longer..." especially longer than for one freaking day.... REALLY. WE find out about when the bone marrow stem cell harvest will take place this week. Waiting for Hoag hospital to call to confirm. Hubby is ready to go and feels he has settled in on the treatment that will be covered by insurance. Had a scare last week with the other lymphoma treatment drug and a Doctor asking for $30,000. As Rich said not ready to mortgage the house yet. I know it is all in God's hands so I will continue to pray for God's will and guidance. He is ultimate healer... NEXT... I am ready for National Scrapping book day already... Need to know what my favorite store is up too... I won't dilly dally this year I want my name to be first on the list!... Pleasure is a cup of warm TAZO ZEN green tea in the afternoon.... try it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.