Thursday, August 7, 2008

AUGUST




what happened to July? Is it really the 7th already? Five weeks to go til VACATION. We have had such a great summer so far with visitors to Hyland's Island both near and far. A week ago we had the group from Church for the HYLAND'S ISLAND dinner from the valentine auction. I think all the guests would agree we retained our 5 (five)Pineapple rating. TIPS: Smart and Final has the best Filet Mignon (spell it 3 times fast) going... It was like budder (butter). Giant Scallops from Costco marinated in that famous rare marinade... Wish Bone Italian- Trader Joes Mushroom Risotto, grilled fresh vegies, Salad and of course the fruit tart. I love a good meal that has taste and your tongue gets involved....! Of course the Nikki Pina Coladas and Caribbean Martini's weren't bad either... All in moderation of COURSE. Saturday was the Brisley- Ross wedding in Laguna Beach. It was beautiful. I took my camera (for fun) and I like to take what I would call the forgotten wedding pictures. I love the details of the things ... I do love to take pictures of the people too but some times the things cooperate so much more than the people.... case in point below...

I even managed to get a little scrapbooking done between all the guests and visitors. I need to take some pics and post them.... ahhh more pictures just what my computer memory is begging to have added to the already bulging "MY PICTURE'S" section.




GSLC group before dinner on left.


a couple of wedding photo's.... see that pineapple smiling?









Below my right foot in an actual tennis shoe... YIPPPEEEE.... PAULA BUNION is gone. Can't wait to get back to tennis. Doc says another couple of weeks.... You see that dog squinting in this picture? I dont' know how she know but she knows when the flash is going to flash and she squints... darndest thing. Time to go prepare for Happy Hour tonight at Hyland's Island. There maybe some blackmail pictures tomorrow!
HAPPY SUMMER.... ALOHA... GOD BLESS....
HAPPY ADHESIVE....STAY COOL.....









No comments: