Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Rocky Mountain High

COLORADO.... yep, time to pack up the undies, clean the camera cards and recharge the batteries. We are officially going to "TRY" to get to Colorado Thursday evening. Our friend Debbie works for Frontier Airlines and she sent us buddy passes and since just like every other Airlines they are having problems and layoffs and she has low seniority she told us "YOU BETTER USE THOSE PASSES ASAP"... So off we go on a little adventure. The first part of the adventure will be getting on the plane. You have to fly stand bye. At least we are close to JWA so if we don't get out of Dodge (I mean Irvine) we are close to home.

Have you become an Olympic Junkie...? I was not going to get caught up in the Olympics. I told myself I am not going to be an Olympic junkie for 16 days.... Never say Never.... there are a couple of events I can not keep myself from watching... BEACH VOLLEYBALL and since we have old swimmers and water polo players in the house (Rich and Jeff) - we love the swimming and water polo. Is it not amazing that so many of these athletes have a connection to California and Orange County... GO USA! LOVED the gold in the 400 meter relay... Now those guys are what an American male role model should be.... Jeff actually swam with the old guy (not my words but used by the commentators) Jason Lezak here in Irvine and Long Beach.



Went to the Oasis the other day and purchased some of the new Scenic Route line and put a lay out together of Beautiful Meghan at her Luau party. I sometimes amaze myself by doing a 12 x12 layout. Because I still have problems putting only one or two picture on a page, it just feels like alot of money in paper and embellies (new word for embellishments). This is all scenic route with the exception of the Bazzill cardstock and old Lil Davis letters... 3 SR papers, rub-ons 2-different sets, the cardstock, the letters, some of the new SR stickers and I used one of the new label stamps from SR.... add that all up.... NO I DON'T WANT to.... it's not like I don't have the supplies so why am I whining? Don't know that answer either. I just remember the good ole days where you did a two page spread with about 5 to 8 pictures. You would die-cut your letters and the entire layout probably cost about $2.00. Of course the price of gas was also under $2.00 a gallon. Time ot go get something done.... Maybe I will just scrap some more... Oh I need to finish that darned baby book... Have a great summer day. xoxo

1 comment:

Holbrookxegm said...

Keener said the FBI has been involved in the case since it began and continues to support the investigation, Fox News reports. Steps to a Nursing Degree Isordil, Humulin vs. While the child survived the delivery she was born with serious brain damage.