Thursday, September 18, 2008

ALOHA

The vacation process is almost complete. Tomorrow we are off for some fun, sun, surf (I don't surf but it always sounds good to say) and what ever other adventure might come our way. Our friends are in Maui now and tell us the weather is good and the water is warm. Which is what you would expect from HAWAII.... we will meet up with them tomorrow afternoon if our plane gets out of LAX on time and all the other stuff goes correctly. I must admit I do get ant's in my pants now when I have to sit for that long and the movie always seems to be some kiddie flick about a mouse in a restaurant or some dancing penguin so having that is a distraction for a couple of hours does not work. The Bose's headphones are a lifesaver, they help almost as much as drinking adult beverages.... Time to go do some more items on the DO be FOUR YOU GO list.... I think I am starting to hear Hawaiian music playing in the background.... Happy Sunsets

No comments: