Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sadness and Great Joy

Some things happen in life and you just can not put them into words. You need to absorb, let it sink in and then try and figure it out. Which in talking to "SELF", I know I will never figure out on my own. So I pray and ask the great one (GOD), for some understanding in my heart and in my head. Maybe in a day, Maybe in a week, Maybe in an hour and then again maybe NEVER, will this earthly person have answers from "SELF" but the Lord will be not only my strength but I know he will heal my head and leave love in my heart where this amazing person once took up a living section here on earth. I pray not only my great sadness but that everyone elses sadness, in days to come be replaced with the great JOY in our hearts that she gave to all of us, unconditionally, every time we heard her voice or we were in her presents. Thank you, Thank God for you ... miss you... Aloha, tears and smiles.....

No comments: