Saturday, December 27, 2008

Another Scrapbook HANGOVER!

My paper cuts are few and the pages I finished last night while scraping at the Scrapbook Oasis even fewer.  I do feel like I did about 100 sit ups my tummy muscles (not sure I have muscles in that area) hurt today from the laughter.  Oh my.... after a couple of hours of just talk it gets down right funny and nothing is off limits.  The Julie's V & C ,  the A- group Amy and Annette a cameo appearance from Ms. Flicker and Lia  and myself (and our SO hostess for the evening Rebecca).  I hear the improv will be calling us soon for our adhesive humor.  Crazy stories about life, love, Christmas, gifts, body functions and growths, kids, hubby, work, self check out and dummies hogging up the isle in the market.  The list goes on... And JV had this fabulous idea to start our own magazine and she gave out work assignments (not ready to revel just yet the title of the new mag or my assignment).  I would not give up reading National Enquire  -  but watch for our first edition on news stands sometime around 2011 - we are still in the concept discussion stages and these things take time.  So I have a scrapbook hangover and it is the best type of hangover.  What a great hobby and thanks Oasis (link on left)  for a great place to play on Wednesdays and Fridays and sometimes Saturday too..... 

No comments: