Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR.....No hangover yet....

Happy New Year 2009.... wow.  Glad to close the books on 2008.  Feels like I have a clean slate and you get to do so many things again.  Fresh Start! This year I want to do a bucket list sort of thing with at least 3 to 5 things I really want to accomplish.  Nothing to daring here- mostly organization.  I guess you could call it a resolution. Resolutions somehow only seem (for me) to make it a week into the new year and a list is something that keeps going.  

Spent New Years at Crystal Cove celebrating with friends.  Oh what a place and what fun.  I can not even remember what we did last New Years.... I know it was probably a quiet night at home since Rich was recovering from a chemo treatment and Michael and Meghan were here for a visit.   Already this year is so much better - PARTY.....

Oasis Hangover coming up again tonight - off to have some fun times with the ladies tonight!... for now it is off to start that New Year's list... 

No comments: