Wednesday, January 7, 2009

LIFE - Wow

Hope everyone is enjoying the New Year.  I hear Oprah talk about having more JOY in your life and in the new year... PONDERING QUESTION.... Don't we always have JOY in our life?  It's not about having more JOY it is about being AWARE of the JOY that is already in our lives and around us everyday, every second.  So what exactly does she mean... give more joy - have more joy.... does joy move into your house and live in the downstairs guest room, so you know she is physically there??  All I want to say is -  LOOK and FEEL -  the JOY is already there it all depends on how you choose to see it and if you express the JOY by letting someone know, telling the flowers, or telling GOD thank you that brings me JOY... I FIND JOY IN THE ORDINARY ho hum of life... there is JOY in the ordinary....  OPRAH.... Does this mean ABC will be calling me to have my own talk show... I do have some interesting friends and family that would love to put in an appearance and besides that I could use a little makeover and I have been hoarding scrap book stuff, oh let's see what else, I need to lose a few pounds, I need some organization.  These are just some of the joys in my life. 

Yes, I had another scrappy hang over on Saturday am... I think I am now officially addicted to Fun Fridays at the Oasis.  One of the big topics of discussion at the Oasis was the Creating Keepsakes, Becky Higgins feeding frenzy over the 365 kits.  Definitely not helping the industry with those kind of mess ups.   I must admit I was reading the SCRAP SMACK blog and I could feel the anger and frustration of the people who had a giant run around (it would seem Julie V, more people got the run around and screwed on their billings than those that will actually receive the kits).  Once CK deleted my messages  from the message boards after CKU- master in Anaheim, my review was not all roses - I was done with them,  they can not take any constructive criticism or words of advise on how to improve.  They have been  at the top of  the scrapping QUEENDOM and this may just knock them off their adhesive.  Oh I feel like such a snitch... Bottom line is I love scrapping and most of all the new friendships and thanks to Karen for providing a place for Friday night therapy .  NOTE to manufactures, designers, bloggers .... we are going to discuss you and your products , just like we discuss those LSS (local Scrap Stores) that feel the need to overcharge for product.  

AHHHH I was going to end with some nice pictures of our walk at Crystal Cove Sunday... but mac must be having an attack or else goggle is goggled up and having a hot flash since the little picture loader thing at the top will now work... OH HOW BORING just a bunch of words...   LIFE.... !!!

Will try and post the pictures later.  Off to see if Joy is living down stairs in the guest room... I better let "O" know if I find her...... I hope she comes to stay at your house too! Joy not Oprah.

No comments: