Wednesday, December 10, 2008

QUICKIE POST

Here there and everywhere.. It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas or in some cases feeling like HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  What is a HAPPY HOLIDAY?  We celebrate Christmas here at Hyland's Island and not "HAPPY"... I mean we are happy and that is most of the time... but during the birth of Christ season we celebrate CHRISTMAS in lieu of HAPPY HOLIDAYS.  If you are not celebrating Christmas or Hanukkah  or Kwanzaa or whatever this time of year represents to you and yours is it just a paid day off of work?  Is it a Happy Holiday because you have a day off in the middle of the week? If you are celebrating "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"  why don't you buy gifts for Martin Lutheran King  or President's HOLIDAY?  If I were in a foreign country wouldn't I be expected to honor their holy day?  Oh wait I am in a foreign country my own....  I still have not spent one cent in a Target store since our incident last January... But I want to say to them YIPPPPEEEE... you used the word CHRISTMAS in your TV commercial.  That earned a few points for Target in my book.  Lately, life is giving me more questions than answers... in case you couldn't tell from this quickie post.  Off to think of more things to put on the to do list, Christmas Cards, call me old fashioned but, I love to send them and get them.  Might not be the green thing to do but nothing is anymore.  Tennis Party tomorrow with the tennis ladies here at the Island, need to finish the decorations.  About 1/3 of the decorations remain packed this year... easier to put them away in January.  Need to do some shopping  and make our famous pecans.  Oh life is good and full but that does not mean I don't have questions.  God Bless everyone! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol ultram buy ultram from canada - tramadol 50mg how much