Saturday, May 16, 2009

Is this in some way WRONG

Tell me is this in some way just the wrong thing to say at the wrong time.... 

At Trader Joe's today - - you know how they always have some little sample for you to taste in the back. Today's sample was their HOT DOG with 2 mustard's... So I pick up my little sample plate take a bite and one Traders clerk says something to the other Trader clerk who is serving up the Hot Dog sample.... "ewe  that makes me want to vomit in my mouth",  she says very loudly you guessed it right when I am ready to swallow my HOT DOG sample... Do you think maybe if you are serving food samples you shouldn't be talking about VOMIT out loud for all the customers to here!  I must have been 30 feet away from her.  How do you teach someone timing?  

I am actually laughing about it. A SNL writer could not have scripted the timing any better.  I was looking for the camera...

Off to dinner with friends tonight at Newport Landing in Newport Beach.  The weather is here and it is beautiful. Had a delightful morning with Cheryl at GlitterFest and seeing my friend Robin.  She just gets more talented with each day.

Mail is here better go see if my Lottery check came today.  Now that is funny!  Aloha God Bless and have a good weekend.

No comments: