Sunday, May 10, 2009

PROMOTED


















I got promoted.   This is the front of the card I got from Meghan for Mothers Day.  FOR MY MOTHER IN LAW. Yes, I cried.  If she were healthy we'd be planning a wedding - maybe I would already be her mother in law.  The other card is a card from my Michael.  He finally called me to. It had been a month.   Thank goodness for mothers day or I would still be waiting for a call. 

Like a cock roach my cell phone came back to life except it has no display.  Very scary that I could throw it so hard have it make a terrible noise and a few days later it is breathing again.  No ticket in the mail yet but, I keep running to the mail box anxiously waiting.  Maybe I will chop down the mail box! 

We had a good week here at the Island and I am still recovering from that FABULOUS scrapbook weekend last weekend .... REFLECTIONS.  Now I have 6 projects to complete.  I hope I get to do it again next year.  

Mothers day was very low key and besides being MD... It was GRACIE'S 5th birthday.  She got extra lovin, and chicken in her food a swim in the spa and a car ride.  Oh to be 5!  One of the projects at Reflections was to make this really embellished Birthday Party Hat (mine is 10% done) and my scrappy friends and I joke about it and I keep threatening my friend Lia that I am going to finish the hat and she MUST wear it for her birthday in June! Of course this is no way on Gods little green earth going to happen!  So Lia this picture is for you.  Even Gracie had issues with the hat....
Love to all... See you over on FACE BOOK. 

No comments: