Sunday, July 26, 2009

Last Week and VBS




Sawdust Festival Laguna Beach














...










VBS- Kelly and Cassie with Kelly's group. One set of twins and one set of triplets in her group.

Kelly's handprint t-shirt... So CUTE!





Wow, what a week! It was fun, busy, memorable and GONE... yep, another week of this year, of this month, in the books. Another chapter of life complete. Last Sunday we said good bye to Kevin, Danni and Michael, after visting Crystal Cove and the Sawdust Festival and celebrating those July birthdays. Then it was off to Toms Farms to pick up Kelly and get ready for VBS- Vacation Bible School (Cassie joined us at VBS on Tuesday). It is probably best to put the week in pictures rather than words. So here are a few.


Because Blogger/Apple is so PICKY I am going to do this in stages it won't let me move the pictures around in the proper order once I upload them.


1 comment:

ayuda para dejar de fumar said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you thin