Monday, July 27, 2009

Meghan

For the friends and family that read this blog and send us all the hope, prayers and good wishes for Meghan, our Michael and her family. Our Michael called this morning in gut wrenching tears and repeating over and over how sorry he was.... Meghan took her last breath early this morning July 27th at about 1:30 am. He told me she was no longer in pain and he and her family were with her and that they got to say good bye. Meghan was 27.

At the fair on Saturday I did something I have never done before. I had a henna tattoo of an octopus put on my left ankle to wear to represent Meghan. When Michael and Meghan went to Oahu a few years ago they purchased an amazing little octopus necklace for her. It looks more like a piece of art than jewelry. That octopus had become my symbol for Meghan and Michael to as a couple. Art, Love, Memories, Vacation, Ocean, Fighters
Strength and so much more...

Continued prayers. Thank you to everyone - we know you will carry Meghan, Michael and her family in your hearts today. Hug someone today and do it more than once and let someone hug you too.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Jackie,
Words or tears cannot express my sympathy for you, Micheal and Meghan's family. I have been praying for her (and you, too) and I do hope that you can hang on to the wonderful memories of Meghan. So sad....such a young woman. Take care!
XO
cheryl

Kim Caldwell said...

I am so sorry to just read this post Jackie. I am thinking of you, your son and his girl who is in heaven. I pray for peace for all of you. . .

Hugs, Kim

Zak said...

I am so sorry to just read this post Jackie. I am thinking of you, your son and his girl who is in heaven. I pray for peace for all of you. . . Hugs, Kim

Anonymous said...

Many celebrities happen to be fascinated using the retro looks of these boots, for instance,
Oprah, Paris Hilton, Pamela Anderson and Kate Hudson etc.
The artist material moisture from your feet,
keep it cold and dry. And reproductions could possibly appearance just
like terrific.

my web site - www.ruivitontsuuhansaifu.com