Monday, April 23, 2007

Love

They are so in love and so much fun! I love them both so much it was so great to spend time with them this weekend. Time! There is never enough in a life time a day an hour a second. Time is something we pray Meghan will have a life time of to live, love, marry, travel, work. All the things we take for granted. She is so beautiful at 25 and so very ill. Everyone prayed that after her 10 hour liver surgery last fall the colon cancer that spread to her liver would be gone and she would have remission. It didn't happen and now her and her doctors are looking for new and different ways to treat these evil cells which invade that beautiful body of hers. She is so darn cute. I have so many emotions about this unjust outcome from her surgery. They are dealing with issues no one their age should be dealing with, her parents too! UGH! I want to fix it but again I can not. I pray lots and I know God is listening but what is the mighty healer doing about her condition? With out a doubt I find it all very confusing. Love, just keeping loving and supporting Meghan, Michael, Meghan's family. I was so happy when they were here and just glad to see them... As always with me a day later the true reality sits in and the emotions are hard to control... Then I get on my pity pot aka: the soap box and start with the why questions... Why does Meghan have cancer? Why does my husband have cancer? Why does Aunt Liz have cancer? All at the same time.... Why did Kristen (39) die of cancer 2 years ago on April 25th..... ENOUGH... I don't want to be sad of depressed I want to be a happy/life is wonderful blogger.... but I know we all have our life issues.... I want to write about nothing but good news... I want to live an always happy endings TV life...

No comments: