Monday, April 16, 2007

This week?


I wonder what this week will hold... things I know that will happen and things I hope happen... I hope my baby (25) Michael and his girlfriend come down this weekend. I have been moping over the fact I have not seen him since December and have not seen sweet Meghan (his girlfriend) since October. Since that time she has under gone a 10 hour surgery on her liver to get rid of the colon cancer that decided to move in there. She is feeling so much better and can travel some again, we offered to pay for the gas and food (offered to fly them down as well) if they would come for a visit. If they don't we will get up to Northern California to see them after Rich has his lymphoma treatments. The picture is of the four of us last April at Chad's weeding where Michael was the Best Man (and what a toast he gave, I hope it is on tape somewhere it was almost biblical) So that is what I hope will happen a visit with the ones I cherish. Things I know will happen - my brother is coming out from Baltimore Maryland to live with my mom for awhile, should arrive tonight.. He has a BAD addiction problem and said if he did not get out of Maryland he was going to die... UGH not good.

Fun Stuff that keeps me sane.... going through LOTS of Scrapbook Oasis (there blog link is in the side bar) page kits I had put together and just had piled up in the scrappy room. Put pictures on at least 10 of the pages and feel some what accomplished and productive. Even put pictures on a couple of pages from classes I took at the Oasis years ago. Tracy Kyle, Teresa Collins and Karen B classes... I must say it felt great to sit back and look at pages that were done. Other fun stuff last two tennis matches for the season a visit tomorrow with a neighbor from the old neighborhood... I think I need to do some scrappy shopping too! that always gives me a temporary high... must be my addiction.

No comments: