Thursday, April 26, 2007

So far this week

it's been great. Angel day game with my friend Karen on Tuesday, just the ladies. Angels won so I will be invited back. Bunco that night came in second in scoring in case someone is keeping track. Love my bunco sisters we've been together along time at least 1o years or more. A couple of good walks with the hubby around beautiful Woodbridge. Yesterday was the two year anniversary of my friend Kristen's passing... MISS HER so much still. She will always have an impact on my life, I learned so much in such a short time from her. Working on my own PHOTOGRAPHS mini album. Played tennis twice and playing again tomorrow (yeah, my bones hurt) and the best news of all.... BLUE CROSS gave us the approval for hubby's cancer treatment today. So next week the process begins. It is such a relief to have that approval and know we don't have to mortgage the house to pay the estimated $70,000. We do live in one of the best places with the best doctors in the world. Praise God. xoxo

No comments: