Thursday, May 3, 2007

Good News

Good news today... hubby had his first treatment of the two part treatment on Tuesday and today he had to go have a scan to make sure the radio active treatment is where it is supposed to be otherwise he can not have the second round of drugs..... IT IS where it is supposed to be... So round two on Tuesday... He told me today he did not want to even think about being told he could not have round two... Incredible he is. On Tuesday after his treatment he went for a walk. You would have to leave me in bed for about 4 days. Not because it hurt but because my brain would tell me to rest. Not this guy. Today after work and the scan he mowed the lawn, watered and took Jeff to run an errand... Amazing I just get tired watching him. Off for a little happy hour with the ladies... and let me tell you they keep it to an hour... Counting off the hours till NSD looking forward to a day at the OASIS... Scrapbook Oasis that is... Life is good.

No comments: