Monday, May 14, 2007

Beer Can Chicken

That was our main mother's day entree and what a delightful day it was, I love seeing a man especially my man in the the kitchen! Our great neighbors came over and besides the chicken we had steak, grilled vegetables, pear salad and my hubby made these mouth watering artichokes... To bad I didn't get a picture of them so neatly displayed on my white platter plate. A thing of beauty I tell you. Enjoyed a Cosmo and fine company, Blake and Amanda our neighbors older kids sat around the table and ate with us and we got to hear stories of college days and about life after college - great kids! Speaking of really great kids Michael and Meghan called and wished me Happy Mothers day and they are really getting excited about their up coming trip to Oahu. We are going to Hilo Hatties at the block tonight to find a dress for Meghan and a Hawaiian shirt for Michael to mail to them before they leave. It is a surprise... Don't worry we are not going to get them in matching fabrics... That is a cute look but I don't think they would go for it. Jeff brought me a card and a 3-pack of the most beautiful strawbeeries while I was still in bed half a sleep so I kind of had breakfast in bed. Hope all the mom's in cyber land and BEYOND... had a great day too! Wow I have been doing this mom thing for 29 almost 30 years now... when do you get good at it..?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: