Friday, May 18, 2007

Just a Day.... FRIDAY

Friday was the best day of the week way back when I was a working wife and mother. It really met more work just a different type for two days. Wow! I am blessed my life has changed so very much. Yesterday was tennis and the ladies Happy Hour,today is tennis and we are kicking off the neighborhood summer Happy Hour tonight (reminds me I need to buy fruit for my contribution), life is good. It has been a good week, Meghan and Mike are going to Oahu in a little over two weeks. We went to Hilo Hatties and purchased some ALOHA clothes for the luau or a night out on the town and mailed the package to them. Hope they call and let us know when it gets there and share their excitement with us (or non-excitement... WHAT IS IT?)... Jeff, has had three job offers, all independent work but still he is excited. Rich goes for blood work today and praying the results are as good as last week. Last week was almost perfect. My own goal for the week has been to scrap be creative everyday -"just do something". I did scrap a few days for about an hour or so even though I have just been finishing up old page kits from the OASIS. Emptying the box is an achievement right? Did I say the box is one of those letter storage boxes.. fullllll.... as in FULL, can't fit any more in the box! TGIF...

No comments: