Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good Bye Bob Barker

I am going to miss that guy on the Price is Right. He must love his work he has been doing it for so long. I love to watch people win! I love winners, I love watching people being stupid and trying to get their face on TV. I would know I was a PRICE IS RIGHT winner about 24 years ago! I was in the Show Case Show down. I got to spin the BIG WHEEL, I touched it. I did not win the new car but I did win the brass bed, roll top desk, luggage, refrigerator and a few other fun things... It was great fun waiting for the delivery truck to show up. It took a month or more to get everything delivered. Ahhh! what fun it was! I should scrap a page of my experience it was one of those memorable moments that when you think about it you remember all kinds of little details. I remember being told give Bob a kiss if you are a female and you make it on stage. Here is a big kiss Mr. Barker, enjoy your retirement.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

wow Jackie! That is so cool you actually touched the wheel! Have a nice weekend!