Sunday, May 6, 2007

NSD Hangover

If having a hangover is a good thing than I have a NSD (National Scrapbooking Day) hangover from a 16 plus hour crop at Scrapbook Oasis. Wish I could say I was so organized and creative that I got every picture from my life scrapped (I would be happy with having the pictures from the last week scrapped). Things kept getting in the way at the Oasis like Bagels, Donuts, Pizza...great Mexican food that really hit the spot for dinner/cinco de mayo and this decadent chocolate fountain with fruit and other delectable goods that were met to be drowned in the chocolate. Oh and let's not forget the wonderful mini massages that Karen had arranged... Loved being with other scrappers for the day and socializing, having my friend Donna there and catching up with Debbie... The funniest thing (besides those crazy, uncontrollable giggles you get after about 12 hours of scrapping) was my hubby in the morning coming down stairs looking at me and Donna and saying... shouldn't we sing the anthem? What anthem, I am thinking and I said what do you mean... and he said "isn't this a national holiday - NSD- and don't you have an anthem you sing"? I am still chuckling. Should we make up an anthem for NSD.... The only tune I could come up with is the flea commercial (which we sang off and on all day yesterday) THERE AIN'T NO BUGS ON ME... There maybe bugs on SOME of you mugs ... but...
Time for a nap... isn't that what you need when you have a hangover.... ? No I did not make it till the 2am closing... I will have to download some pic's later my pillow is calling....

No comments: