Saturday, February 16, 2008

LIFE

Life, seems to be getting a little more back to normal each day Rich is home. His strength is returning and he is getting a little cling "e". After being married for 33 years this is not something I am used to since we both appreciate our own space! The support from friends, family and neighbors has been such a HUGE blessing. My neighbor Barb and Happy Hour friend Jennifer planted flowers in our front yard while Rich was at the City of Hope. How nice to drive up and have all these happy flowers smiling at us last Monday. That is just one of the many blessings. Cards, phone calls, meals, love, blood, platelets and prayers.

Friends from San Diego will be coming by today and we heard from Meghan. She and her mother are in town and they are doing the Disneyland thing in Anaheim and are supposed to come see us this afternoon. This is exciting and I am a little jealous, I would love to be doing the Disney thing with them too. I love that Meghan! I probably should go pick up the scrappy room floor, I know Meghan will want to show her mom all my )@%^- (stuff) and I will be embarassed it is such a mess. DISCLAIMER:. the spell check is not working on blogger so you might find several misspellings. Something is funny with our computer these last couple of days... Love to all

No comments: