Thursday, February 21, 2008

AHHHH some GOOD NEWS

Last Monday Rich had blood work and his platelets and white count were down. So up to Duarate and the City of Hope we went, he got his Nupagen shot and some platelets. Today he went for blood work and GOOD NEWS.... he did not need platelets and the white count was up to the lowest end of the NORMAL range... what good news. He is trying to keep to a routine and still needs to take it easy and not get to tired or be around sick people. Thank you, LORD, for that great news today. I must admit having him home I think we are saving money since I don't go out and do any shopping. I am actually getting some scrapbooking done. I thought I might do some spring cleaning (that must be a gene I got from my Grandma Carr) but WHY? It makes life more exciting when you open a cupboard and things fall on your head, thank goodness it was just Tupperware and some chips, that fell out. The Newport Beach Brown's came over tonight and brought soup and salad and stayed to visit. Those two people keep me rolling on the ground with laughter. Paul has more one liner jokes than Jay Leno. AHHH life just feels better right this moment than it did yesterday. Everyday should be better and better.

Jeff, is somewhere in Texas on his ride and we called and left messages for him and we are waiting for a call back. His latest blog on his web site with the cowboy is really really good. Check it out at
http://www.southern-tier.net/Southern_Tier/Welcome.html click on recently at the top and then click on his most recent blog information it will take a couple of minutes for the video to down load but it is worth the wait... Happy day everyone.

No comments: