Sunday, March 30, 2008

Holding My Breath

I think I just realized today that I am holding my breath every once in awhile. Big scans, blood work and doctors appointments for Rich this Friday and the following Monday. REMISSION, no signs of cancer are the words we are praying to hear on Monday April 7th when we meet with Rich's team at the City of Hope. I am not letting my brain go any further than those exact words. March has been a great a month and I am kind of sad to see it end. Rich feeling better, birthday's, trips to Vegas and Easter, Jeff, Mike and Meghan doing just fine and living life. Yeah, it has been a good March 2008. This weekend was really good, Rich had his first glass of wine since last November, went to friends for dinner Friday, a surprise birthday party last night, he went and hit a bucket of golf balls, he walks around the lake nearly everyday. You don't realize how much you like your normal life til it goes away for a short (I say short - now) time and comes back. Love NOTHING, just the everyday.... in other words just taking a walk, hitting some golf balls, watching TV, having a glass of tea. Who needs excitement (although we still have plenty at Hyland's Island), when Normal feels so right. AMEN! Love to everyone along with lots of ALOHA spirit and enjoy the last couple of days of a GREAT month MARCH. Off to try and be creative...

No comments: