Friday, March 14, 2008

Scrappin Some

It may only be March but, I have completed two albums (mini would be the word when saying completed). Jonathan's 10th birthday which we celebrated back in August when Jeff turned 30 on the fishing boat. Being 10 I thought he deserved his own little mini album. I like the way it came out so I am sharing a few cute pic's. The other Album is for my friend Francheska's baby who just had her 1st birthday. No pictures in this one - it is wallpapered and ready for her just to insert her photo's. Sometimes I think it is harder to not work with photo's. You will see the separate post for those pic's since Blogger won't let me do more than a few at a time.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this book. actually, I love all the books you do!
have a good weekend!